LAHAT NG TAO MAY ITINATAGO, NGUNIT ITO'Y GUSTONG KUMAWALA SA ATIN. MGA SIGAW NA HINDI NARIRINIG, MGA TAKOT NA DI NAKIKITA, MGA PANAHON KUNG SAAN TAYO AY MASAYA AT TAYO AY MALUNGKOT.

8.12.09

Happy.

So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear myself
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah


-Happy (Leona Lewis)

---------------------------------


It is just weird. I'm happy and at the same time, I'm not. It is as if I am searching for something much better. How could I obtain genuine happiness when I can't really tell who I am?
---------------------------------
Freedom. Once I asked a soul card reader, would I pursue what I am planning next year, and that to study another course. And the card's answer to me was FREEDOM. I have the freedom whether to risk it or not, 'cause it would be another 3 or maybe 4 years of college life. I have to weigh in the pros and cons of having to study again (and being almost dependent again)
---------------------------------
Release. I can't think of any questions to ask, but she just suggested 'what would make me happy?' And as I point and choose the card, it turned out to be RELEASE. Release anything that is bothering me, release any negative emotions that I have inside, release what is needed to be released. With that, I was left dumbfounded on what the card is telling me, should I tell my secrets? Or maybe, explode, in the sense that I need to release every angst, tension, anger, everything that I want to shout out loud.

I can't tell anyone, well except for this blog, as I have trust issues, I just can't tell everyone of my secrets, I want to assure that who ever I was relaying my secrets to, will be able to keep it as long as s/he could. That's how mistrustful I am.
--------------------------------
I just want to be happy, I really don't know, it is as if I am in constant search of what happiness means.

1 comment: