LAHAT NG TAO MAY ITINATAGO, NGUNIT ITO'Y GUSTONG KUMAWALA SA ATIN. MGA SIGAW NA HINDI NARIRINIG, MGA TAKOT NA DI NAKIKITA, MGA PANAHON KUNG SAAN TAYO AY MASAYA AT TAYO AY MALUNGKOT.

3.1.10

Cookies.

I already knew what would happen after he gave me the last piece of oatmeal raisin cookie, yet I decided to stay. I was wondering , what will happen next? Will he be able to talk about 'us'? Can we resolve our problems? The conflict between us? These are the questions running on my mind. He utter some words, I couldn't understand.

I was like one of the character in a drama series, I am the girl who truly loves him, but he, on the other hand doesn't. It was a roller coaster ride between the two of us. But between what he was saying and what was worrying me, only some words caught up my attention, 'I love you, but...',

I bite the last oatmeal raisin cookie that he gave me, now, I was the one who is watching a movie or a drama series. I was like, what? what if? what will he say after the but? what will happen next? so many questions, only him could answer.

He then continued, 'I love you but, I was in love with somebody...'.

At first, I was shocked, but then again, I thought of a typical movie, he loves somebody else, better than me, and then he continued.

'...and he was a guy."

And right there and then, the oatmeal raisin cookie that he gave me fell on the floor. I cannot utter a single word, I couldn't even react, I was shocked.

The guy whom that I loved more than my life, love someone, not a girl, but a guy. I stand where I am sitting, saying no words on my mouth, I left him and inch by inch I walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An entrance exam entry for a literary org. They provided the first and last sentence and it is up to you on what will happen to the story.

12 comments:

  1. very nice story you have there.

    kelan ba tong exam na to? sana makapasa ka. astig. magsulat ka pa ng mga kuwento. babasahin ko lahat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eisen, I think I know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mr. Andrei, yup! nakapasa naman ako dun sa org. :D, kaso di ko din naasikaso, conflict sa sched ko yung time nung org eh.

    @Mr. thecurioscat, salamat! :)

    @Mr. Padsiefoot, and Mr. Andrei, talaga? sino kaya si eisen? hmmmm. :P

    @Mr. Engel, haha, poor little girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eisen, ikaw ba, you know me personally?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mr. Padsiefoot, di ko din alam eh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Oks. But I have a feeling na magkakilala tayo. I'm just surprised you came "out" to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mr. Padsiefoot, nahihiwagaan ako sa iyo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. galing ng pagkakasulat mo eisen :) really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. feeling nila taga UST ka. hahaha!

    nice exrcise!

    ReplyDelete